Beer pong is a drinking game in which players throw a ping pong ball across a table with the intent of landing the ball in a cup of beer on the other end. The game typically consists of opposing teams of two or more players per side with 6 or 10 cups set up in a triangle formation on each side.
Each team then takes turns attempting to shoot ping pong balls into the opponent’s cups. If a ball lands in a cup the contents of that cup are consumed by the other team and the cup is removed from the table. The first team to eliminate all of the opponent’s cups is the winner.
- You MUST be behind the beer pong table at ALL times.
- One foot MUST be on the ground at ALL times.
- There are no bounce shots.
- Each team has two shots (one per player).
- If only one player gets a ball in a cup, that cups is removed from the table, and turn is given to the other team.
- If both players get their balls in separate cups, the team is allowed ONE more BONUS shot and only one person from the team is nominated to take this shot.
- If that BONUS ball lands in a cup, NO more shots are allocated to that team.
- There are no bounce shots allowed during the BONUS shot.
- You may distract with your hands or feet, even mime an action. But at no point must your person obstruct the view of your opponent from his target (cups).
- You may not make ANY rude or obscene gestures.
- You may not distract by using loud noises, vocal or material.
- At no point must your body protrude over the Beer Pong table. This ensures no accidental cup spilling or shot interference occurs.
- Any person(s) that verbally or physically crosses a morale line may be disqualified and face police charges.
- Racial, sexual or any other discrimination has no part in beer pong and will be dealt with in a serious manner.