Roulette is a great game for any occasion and a very easy game to play. It also create an electrifying atmosphere at your event, with most action taking place around the roulette table.
The wide range of possible bet types and community participation involved in Roulette ensure that there’s something fun for everyone.
How to Play
Each fun casino roulette player receives different colour chips to make it easy to identify which chips belong to which player. The player places his bet on his or her lucky numbers, birthdays always seem to be the numbers of choice, then the dealer spins the ball around the wheel.
Once the dealer has announced ‘No More Bets’ no more chips may be placed or moved. When the ball drops into the winning number the dealer removes all losing chips and proceeds to pay the winners. There are a variety of bets to play on roulette and the player may play as many or as few as they wish.
The Odds Pay As Follows;
- One chip on one number only (Straight Up) – Pays 35-1
- One chip on two numbers (Split) – Pays 17-1
- One chip on three numbers (Street) – Pays 11-1
- One chip on four numbers (Corner) – Pays 8-1
- One chip on six numbers (Six Line) – Pays 5-1
- One chip played on Dozens or Columns – Pays 2-1
- One chip played on Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 or 19-36 – Pays Even
If any Fun Casino players are unsure of the rules, our professional croupiers are always willing to explain, the roulette wheel is where the big wins occur, where fortunes of fun money are won and lost.